Thursday, August 5, 2010

Training Begins

I am planning to run a 5K on October 3 and October 10. Two different races and I figured out this morning that I have 8 weeks and 3 days to be ready for the first 5K. My training must begin today although I thought yesterday when I ran a block and a half pushing Ezra's jogging stroller that it was very hard. It however was also humid outside. So many factors to get into shape, but NOW is the time to start. My husband may or may not join me for this 5K, but I plan to do it with him beside me or with him along the sidelines. Either way Ezra definitely needs healthy parents.

Today is the day to start training for my 5K!

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting!! Congratulations! You'll love it. I haven't done very many (Race for the Cure is a 5k here... done that), but it's so fun and rewarding. Good luck on training!!

    ReplyDelete