Thursday, February 24, 2011

Seeking & Not finding

As I write this post that is a long time worth coming, I'm thinking of everything I need to get done this weekend and no later. My professional portfolio is due Tuesday and I thought I was done, but have now found out I did not reflect very well, so I will start all over again and the 2 hours I already spent go down the drain. Because of all the work stress I feel that I am not pleasant with anyone. Spring break and this evaluation process ending can't come soon enough!
Oh did I mention I had an ear infection, went to the doctor got medicine and my ear is not better but I have to wait 'til tomorrow to go pay another co-pay at the docs office to get treated again. I also can't hear very well anymore and things are quite fuzzy in my ear.
Ezra has grown a ton and is now 11.5 months old, picks up his own food to eat, and has 4 teeth. Wow, how quickly he has grown!
Boy would I love to be able to stay home with Ezra full time and not deal with all the politics of the work environment. So tired of the crap I deal with daily and all the demands being placed upon my shoulders. I don't know if I can handle anymore.
I'm tired and want the year to be over and the interview process to be done and I can have a new job and be a refreshed person for next school year.
Did I mention I would like to be a stay-at-home mom?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what your situation is financially, but you should look at the book, "Half Price Living." It is written by a woman who wanted to stay home with her kids, but they needed her salary in their budget. She found AMAZING ways to cut costs and stay home with her kids.

    For example, your clothing cost goes down if you are not working because you can have most of your wardrobe be jeans and casual tops. You can also save money because you will have more time for coupons, sales, etc. She has a lot of great ideas that really might work for you!

    Good luck! I'm sorry you're in a tough spot right now!

    ReplyDelete