Monday, November 28, 2011

True Confessions

So I have a few things I will admit that I do as a Boring Mom.
  1. Sometimes I go to the bathroom just to escape.
  2. I actually enjoy drinking beverages that were once cold/hot like flat pop, warm water, and luke warm/cold hot chocolate or chai tea.
  3. I enjoy staying in my bathrobe as long as possible.
  4. I don't make fancy meals (who has the time, other than my husband).
  5. As an adult and mom, it's so hard to decide what I want for my birthday and Christmas because I would rather have things we need for our house or for our son.
  6. I am a Survivor fan and my son likes to watch it with me.
  7. I have been buying new baby stuff for the second baby we will have someday. Mainly stuff that is much better quality, that if we would have done the research prior to Ezra, we would have registered for in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment