Monday, June 14, 2010

Why?

I've always wanted to start a blog because I like the idea of an online journal. Before Ezra came along, I really did not have much to write about being a Boring wife and all. Now that Ezra is here there's so much more to write about as a Boring Mother. Periodically I plan to write about the developments of Ezra and how he is getting older. I also plan to write about any updates I have about Dustin and I.
And this is why I've decided to begin to blog plus I've enjoyed reading many other friends' blogs about their families.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. I have been blogging off and on for a year and a half and enjoy it. I find I go in spurts, but it is definitely fun when I am diligent to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blogging! :) Good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see you in the blogging world! Can't wait for some more posts!

    ReplyDelete